English ST | Chinese subtitle | Functional equivalence |
…and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. | 并以原始野蛮的方式前进。 | 2 |
…us predators used to eat prey. | 美国的食肉动物过去吃猎物。 | 2 |
Arriving, Zootopia Express. | 到达,Zootopia表达。 | 2 |
…an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation. | 未戴手套的后备箱违反了3类健康法规。 | 2 |
…with a warning if you were to glove those trunks | 如果你要戴上这双短裤,我就警告你 | 2 |
…and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor | 我们的兔子陷入了情感和文字上的肮脏 | 2 |
…you may contest recitation in traffic court. | 你可以在交通法庭上反对背诵。 | 2 |
Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. | 放弃你的文章。煽动匆匆。 | 2 |
-5 years jail time. -Well, it's my word against yours. | ——5年监禁。——我的话对你的话。 | 2 |
…like you once. | 喜欢你一次。 | 2 |
Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams? | 恰克,果酱摄像头上的情况怎么样? | 2 |
And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. | 欢迎来到大穿山甲臂膀。 | 2 |
… | … |
|